Registration Open Now !Join Course
Gain recognition for health and safety expertise worldwide with BSC IDipOSH. This diploma is suitable for delegates who wish to set their long term career in Health and Safety. The course covers risk management, health and safety culture and Occupational health.
BSC IDIPOSH is recognised by IOSH, on successful completion of BSC IDipOSH, delegates fulfil the requirement to become a Graduate Member of IOSH (Grad IOSH), the first step to become a Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner as a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH). Delegates with level 6 Diploma may also apply for full membership of (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management - IIRSM).
What does the course cover?
The syllabus comprises of Three Core units:
- Unit 1: Principles of health and safety Management.
- Unit 2: Safeguarding People's Health in the Workplace.
- Unit 3: Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture in the Workplace.
- Unit 1 - Element A: Fundamentals of Health and Safety Management
- Unit 1 - Element B: Applied Health and Safety Management
- Unit 2 - Element A: Occupational Health
- Unit 2 - Element B: Risks to Health at Work
- Unit 3 - Element A: Developing a Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Unit 3 - Element B: Developing the Business Case for Health and Safety
- The Unit 1: Principles Health and Safety Management - 3 Hrs written exam
- The Unit 2: Safeguarding People's Health in the Workplace - 2.5 Hrs written exam and 5000 words assignment
- The Unit 3: Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture in the Workplace - 10,000 words Assignment only